Friday, April 24, 2009

Boom Boom Pow

How's this for song? I love it- even if it makes no sense to me. It makes me want to dance and do kickboxing at the same time! Here's Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas:

Gotta get-get, gotta get-get
Gotta get-get, gotta g-g-g-get-get-get, get-get
Boom boom boom, gotta get-get
Boom boom boom, gotta get-get
Boom boom boom, gotta get-get
Boom boom boom, gotta get-get
Boom boom boom, now
Boom boom boom, now
Boom boom pow
Boom boom...

...eh nevermind, here's a link the video- the CLEAN version, of course, where shit is s***. Nice.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

gah! make it stop!

oh, you are not my friend, LOL.

however .. I did find a fun way to cope with this song the other day (yes, I am too lazy to change the channel). Every time it said "gotta get-get", I said "make it stop". It made me feel better about it. ;)

Elizabeth Halt said...

I guess radio doesn't have channels; it has stations, LOL.

Lorz said...

Elizabeth~ LOL! I thought of you when I posted this- I knew you would be less than pleased, but still had to do it. :D

Elizabeth Halt said...

guess what - this song is growing on me. after all my whining, LOL.