Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Introducing the players...

These are the girls in the chocolate/care package exchange. Please meet:

Jo: A friend of Leanne's in real life (went to school together?), virtual friend of mine. Her blog.
~~~~~
Mari: Davin's sister. Lives in the U.P. She needs chocolate badly to survive the winter. ;) Her blog.
~~~~~
Megan: My cousin. Also lives in the U.P. Married with three cute kids. Her blog.
~~~~~
Sarah: I worked with her at LBO in Albertville. Until she had a cute lil' babe and quit. I miss you, Sarah!
~~~~~
Stacey: Married to Davin's brother. Also a yooper. :)
~~~~~
Jenny (ethiopifinn): She knows my older sisters in real life- we've connected in this wonderful virtual world. Her blog.
~~~~~
Juliana: Friends from WAY back when. Another yooper- we used to hang out in the U.P. when we were just teens. :)
~~~~~
Julie: One of my best friends in real life. Don't know what I'd do without her. (I happen to know she likes dark chocolate). :D Her blog.
~~~~~
Amy I: My big sis. Yet another yooper. She's married with four awesomely adorable kiddos.
~~~~~
Amy L: A friend in real life. Seriously, everyone from the U.P. joined this exchange- I think they are in dire need of chocolate! :)
~~~~~
Nadine: I went to school with her. We didn't really hang out then (did we?), but have gotten in touch through facebook- I LOVE the internet!
~~~~~
Elizabeth: My west coast photography/reiki friend! Met her in virtual world, then got to meet her in real life a few months back. Her blog.
~~~~~
Chrissy: My lil sis. Just had a baby girl last month- she needs chocolate, for sure. :D
~~~~~
Laura: Is this Laura N??? I'm assuming. If so, know her in real life. Fun girl! :)

Thanks everyone for participating- you'll get your emails sometime today!

6 comments:

Jo said...

Yep, Leanne & I were in the same class. I think I met her in 7th grade, but I feel like it might have been earlier since she was friends with my cousin Suzy. I was a J*******n. You know, Junkyard Jennifer's married name?

Elizabeth Halt said...

Chocolate is in the mail! :)

Mari said...

I got my chocolate yesterday and it's all gone today. I didn't even share. I feel a little sheepish.

Lorz said...

You're not supposed to share. I specifically put on the package I mailed that it is ONLY for the recipient. :)

ethiopifinn said...

Kathryn delivered my chocolate today...hand delivery was very sweet!

Elizabeth Halt said...

Laura!

Thank you for hosting the exchange! That was such a fun package to receive in the mail. Definitely a good winter activity. :)