Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy *YAWN*



What a crazy week it's been! I have a whole l.o.n.g. post regarding the events and emotions regarding the adoption of our son, Dominic. But, dude, I am TIRED. How is it that I'm so tired when all he does is sleep??? And I can't believe he's only two days old. ...maybe *that's* why he's sleeping so much- haha. :P

....Um, yeah, so we're just chillin' here in AZ. I have nothing to share at this point (tired!), but I had to post something as an excuse to show off the most precious baby I have ever seen. :)

Thanks to all of you who have been so supportive. I am so overwhelmed, sometimes I don't know how much more my heart can fit. So much love for this little guy- I love it. And I love him. Obviously. Much more to come about this journey. When I wake up more. :)

8 comments:

barbie said...

He's BEAUTIFUL! I'm so happy for you, can't wait to hear more!

Sharyn said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations to you both!

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Congratulations! What a cutie. So happy for you guys and can't wait to read more!

Sarah said...

What a beautiful little baby boy! Congratulations!

MindiJo said...

No, don't wait to wake up more. It will take a long time. Trust me. We want to see more of that little baby. Pronto.

Congrats to you! I'm so happy for you.

Being a mommy makes your heart to big for your body, doesn't it?

Tara said...

Congratulations, Laura, he's beautiful and I know he will make you so happy. When do you get to come home?

Gretchen said...

Congratulations Laura! He's so adorable. I'm looking forward to many more pictures and posts about this little guy :)

Leanne said...

Can't wait to meet him. Get some rest and get on home!