Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Blog jam

Oh my goodness. I have SO many blogs to catch up on! I joined a site called Adoption Voices, and I absolutely love it. I found a place where people have been through exactly what we have, and it's been fun getting to know others going through the same journey as us. Also, since joining a month ago, I have been in contact with at least half a dozen different potential birth mothers. Some were brief, one was a scammer (yeah, I know- grrr. I even talked to her on the phone!), and one has some still has some potential! I have been reading A LOT of blogs written by birth mothers, which has given me wonderful insight to the other side of adoption. As much as I have loved and learned from Adoption Voices, I have neglected my own blog list. I have been working everyday also, so that has kept me offline also. Boo. But I'll take the time to catch up this weekend. And maybe I'll even post on my own blog. Oh wait- that's what I'm doing now. Well, maybe I'll come up with something interesting to blog about...keep our eye out for something WONDERFUL. Heh.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

Sounds like you found the perfect community/home! I'm so glad. :)

Julie said...

Glad you're keeping busy and getting support from people in similar situations! :)

Amanda Kay said...

That sounds awesome! Good for you to be listening to the other end of adoption and helping you appreciate it that much more. Hopefully soon! :)