Saturday, February 5, 2011

Compromising With My Dreams

Three of my biggest dreams:

1) Play "Know or Go" on Ellen's show. Meet Ellen. (I will settle for being in her audience and dancing with her.)

2) Have front row seat to a Black-Eyed Peas concert at a small venue. (I will settle for decent seats at a large venue.)

3) Vacation in one of those bungalows that are set over the ocean- the ones where you that have a glass floor in the living room looking into the ocean, and you can jump right off your balcony into the Caribbean. (I will settle for another vacation at a Sandals in Jamaica.)

I wonder if I compromise with my dreams if they are more likely to come true??? I know we're planning on going to Jamaica or somewhere else tropical next year! :)

Oh, and did you know The Black-Eyed Peas are playing at halftime at the Superbowl tomorrow??? Freaky, frickin' AWESOME!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

I keep things on there .. maybe they won't come true as-is right now, but I have years and years and years to live!

(I have "meet Colin Firth" on mine. No compromising there. Though, if I met Johnny Depp, that would be equally fabulous. ;)

Julie said...

Pssh. A front row seat to the Black Eyed Peas concert in the comfort of your living room! What could be better?!? :D

You don't mind if I crash on your Jamaican couch, do you? Didn't think so.

Leanne said...

I totally dig your dreams.

MindiJo said...

Okay. Start making those dreams come true. Totally doable. Without compromising.

couponsforzipcodes said...

Come on buddy...... Get going......... Just live yours dreams and leave the rest to GOD... takecare..........