Thursday, February 3, 2011

Holy crap!

It's been forever since I've blogged! Christmas was a freakin' lifetime ago! So do I do a Valentine's post, or should I just skip forward to the 4th of July? Oh, okay, I'll keep it current. Tidbits of my life between Christmas 2010 and now:

*Dominic is growing and growing. He has three teeth, with the fourth ready to pop. He loves to roll around the living room. He doesn't seem anywhere near crawling, but I'm okay with that. ;)

*I am doing my second 6-week Step Challenge through facebook. The first one was through the holiday season and I hurt my foot near the last two weeks. Spent a few days in walking cast. We're on week three of this challenge and I have had no pain- yay! I also started the Couch-to-5K program yesterday. My goal is to run a 5K this spring. There, I said it. I'm gonna run a 5K.

*I am back to practicing massage therapy! Who woulda thunk? Not me! But I love it, and it's my own business this time around so it's something new for me. I've been needing something for ME, and this does the trick!

*We are heading to Phoenix next week to see Dom's birth mom and his sisters. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. It will be great to see T and her girls, but traveling with an 8-month old doesn't sound appealing to me. But the forecast is in the mid-70's for next week, so who am I to complain?

*Gosh, my blog posts are boring. The only reason I had time to write anything is because my little college brother is watching the baby, and I have no massages scheduled, so I get to sit at Barnes and Noble and catch up on blogging. Too bad I don't have an exciting story to share, huh?

WAKE UP!!!!! (I'm done). Except for a current pic of the babe:


9 comments:

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

not the least bit boring :) and what a cutie!!!

Heidi Lassila said...

He sure is cute!
Go you for training for a 5k!! :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!! For you. A 5K is such a doable race, I am proud of you. Is Davin going to join you?
~Amy L

Anonymous said...

oh yeah and Cute baby!

Leanne said...

Gosh. I love that picture...he's so handsome!

LeMira said...

You totally are gonna have the 5K down! You've done so well, and these blog posts aren't boring for those of us in love with you and your family. . .:)

Elizabeth Halt said...

not. boring.

:)

MindiJo said...

Agreed. Not.Boring.

And go, Laura! I'll be cheering you on (from a distance) in your 5K!

couponsforzipcodes said...

Hey....Must say one thing... He is one of the sweetest kid I have ever seen....God bless him....keep up the writing.....