Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Consequences

Just for Today: I will think about the consequences of my actions before I take them. 

This was part of today's daily meditation from "Just For Today", the book. I wasn't sure that I should blog about my addiction. I wasn't sure how loved ones would react. Or how some people may cast judgement. I wondered if it would hurt anyone. I'm still not completely sure, so I am taking it slow. If you've read my blog before, you know my life is an open book. I may not share it all here, but if you want to talk you can always email me. When I shared my story of depression I wasn't sure it was the right thing, but it turned out that it helped others. So maybe by sharing my latest eff-up I'll help someone else. I can only pray.

Until then, I'll leave you with this ray of sunshine that gets me through each day. Both of them, actually. Davin, my rock, and Dominic, my wings.

Peace.

3 comments:

MindiJo said...

Awww! Your rock and your wings. So sweet. <3

Julie said...

That is so wonderfully put. "Rock and wings". *Sigh.

Unknown said...

Lovely picture of a very energetic little boy! Be proud of him and of yourself x