Saturday, April 24, 2010

Yeah, I'm talking about you!

Well, some of you anyway. You, the ones who have the adorable little ones and post every photo of every cute little thing they do. Every time I go to catch up on blogs, or log into facebook, I am bombarded with these endless pictures of cute little babies sleeping, or making funny faces. And pictures of adorable toddlers, eating their birthday cake, or getting into trouble in the laundry basket. The pictures of babies in their cribs, and toddler playing at the playground. You know who I'm talking about. You proud mommy's who want to share your joy with the world.

I'm just here to say, WATCH OUT! Come June I am certain I will become one of you. :D

That's all. :)

12 comments:

Pete/Heidi said...

Congratulations! :) I look forward to seeing pictures of your little one! I hope that everything works out!

barbie said...

awe, sweet post. I can't wait to see your fabulous pictures!

Leanne said...

I'm so ready for that.

Julie said...

Yes! I can't wait! :)

Mari said...

We will look at all your pictures and tell you how cute your baby is, even though we know ours are cuter ;) My philosophy is: if you don't think that your baby is the cutest in the world, there is nothing wrong with the baby; there is something wrong with YOU.

Elizabeth Halt said...

I will be so happy to watch this!

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. :) Sending lots and lots of good thoughts that everything goes smoothly.

~ Jennifer

ethiopifinn said...

LOL!!!

I was expecting this to be a comical rant. LAURA! You are so funny, yet you continue to make me bawl.

Congratulations, Photo Mama!!!!!

MindiJo said...

You better.

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Can't wait to see your proud mommy photos! You are in my thoughts that everything goes wonderfully!

Amanda Kay said...

You're too funny - we will be waiting!! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats and best of luck! can't wait to see the upcoming posts! :)
~ Vicky M. ~