Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving ABC's

Here are my Thanksgiving ABC's:
A) Adoption. The single best thing that happened for us.
B) my Bed. Love, love, love it!
C) Cok***, my hometown, where my dear mom and dad live.
D) Dominic, my favorite person in the world.
E) Ellen. (DeGeneres and Torm****). One brings laughter into my life, and one is a treasure of grandma.
F) Faith, Family, and Friendship. All near and dear to me.
G) Google. Makes my life that much easier. :D
H) Hugs. Even though I'm not a hugger. A hug from Davin can make all my fears fade, if even for a moment.
I) Idiots who make me look smart.
J) Jumperoo- it makes my baby so happy! :)
K) Ka****'s and Koi*****'s. Love my families.
L) Laura. I am thankful for me. (It took years of therapy to learn this one!)
M) Music. R&B, rap, alternative, pop, rock, Indie, reggae, relaxation intrumental...just not country or heavy metal.
N) Neices and nephews. I am blessed with many.
O) Olive Garden. Mmmm, that sounds good right now...
P) Patience, which I am still learning...
Q) Quilts??? They are cozy!
R) Running. Or my case, jogging-at-a-walking-pace.
S) SUNSHINE.
T) Tia. Need I say more?
U) Understanding.
V) Vegas. Or any warm vacation. Although, I'm sure you have to go the equator to find warmth right now.
W) Windows- both literal and figurative.
X) eXcitment. ???
Y) Yesterdays for their memories.
Z) Zoos. Especially the monkeys.
May your Thanksgiving be blessed!

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Love these. I'm going to steal the idea!

Julie said...

Great list. I'm especially thankful for your "L". :)

Mrs. Ceja Bakes said...

How very sweet!