Monday, November 1, 2010

You know that one monkey at the zoo?

The one who just sits there on a tree branch and doesn't move? The one you try to yell at and tease to get to do something? Meet that monkey:


Oh, wait, is he gonna smile????

Wow, that took a lotta energy...

Back to where I was before you bothered me:


The poor boy was so tired yesterday. He's stuffed up and hasn't been napping well. Yet this mean mom dressed him in his monkey costume just to get a few pictures. As you can tell from his red eyes he would much rather be snoozing. I would have loved for him to be giggly, but there's always that ONE monkey at the zoo...




4 comments:

Julie said...

You have me giggling over here with the precious pictures and funny lines. :D Adorable.

Heidi Lassila said...

ha! Cute! At least he was snug and warm in that monkey suit!

Anonymous said...

You sure have a cute little monkey!
~Amy L

MindiJo said...

So cute. I love his hand on his monkey belly in the first picture.
It's about time you blogged more about him! I've been waiting. Thanks for sharing.