Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Adoption Minnesota

www.adoption-minnesota.com

This is an awesome agency. Everyone who works here have been so nice to us. On average, this agency has about 50 placements a year- although, they hit 50 in September this year. Right now there are 48 families in "The Book". Two weeks ago, when we went back in the book, they were working with 8 birth mothers who had not yet chosen a family.

You can see our online profile under "Choose a Family" on the website. The hard copy they have at the agency has many more pictures and is more colorful- you don't have those options online.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello to my dear sister! Just am getting around to checking out this part of your life and you're doing an AMAZING job! Which doesn't suprise me coming from you and the and the amazing person that you are! So HEY and I Love You~Amy :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura & welcome to blogging! Best of luck to you on the adoption process!! And I am glad to hear that you are doing well and have the medication to keep you there!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura! I see you are back in "the Book"! We hadn't heard that. Good Luck to you and Davin. Enjoying your blog...Sara

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you blog a lot- it's a diversion/distraction for me and I need that right now! It's amusing and fun to read- you're a gifted writer, Laura. This is helping to get you back into your creative writing which you're awesome at! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope everything works out for you and Davin. I am so happy for you!
Liz(Kastamo) Daavettila

Anonymous said...

What?! No new blog entry today?!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, everyone!

Leanne- get off my back.