Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The list goes on...

8) I have too much time on my hands to blog- have fun keeping up! Hee hee.

9) Sometimes I try to be healthy, but one thing I will never give up is Diet Coke. It is the first thing I need in the morning. Yum- Diet Coke in the morning is GOOD. I should try it in cereal...

10) I play relaxation music to help me fall asleep.

11) I wake up a million times a night- thanks for that gene, Dad. :P

12) I cannot carry a tune, but I really wish I could! I would love to take voice lessons, but I'm not convinced it would make a difference.

13) I CANNOT finish telling a joke. I just start laughing and can't talk. Just ask anyone in my family.

14) I LOVE my brothers and sisters! I love that we've all become so close as adults- I love the memories I have from childhood, and I look forward to many more memories with them!

15) Of course I love my mom and dad also!!!! Somewhere between childhood and adulthood, my mom and I have become friends. I love that.

16) I do NOT, however, love pickles.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea of slowly adding to your 100 things.
Hi Julie!!

Anonymous said...

Look at my blog- I wrote a little blurb about your blog. If you don't want it there, I'll delete it. I just did a post about all of the blogs I read and why. So when I added your link, I thought I should do the same for you.

Anonymous said...

Sheesh. I cannot keep up with your blog.

Anonymous said...

If you hand me the knife, I'll split the pickle.

Anonymous said...

LOL Leanne!

That's a good example of a story I would not be able to tell without laughing. That and the one about Brian and the bus.

Anonymous said...

I gave up Diet Coke (Diet Coke with Lime, which if you haven't tried, is even more fabulous) when I gave up everything with artificial sweetener. It was a sad day in my household. You should not give it up. You should drink an extra can for those of us who do not drink it. By the way, I like my soda cold and flat - just so you know when you're drinking "my" can.

Anyway - random hi - since I popped in. I graduated with Davin and agree that he is great. I saw Mindi's post and remembered that he married a Laura, and thought I'd see if it was you. :)

How can you not love dill pickles?! Dill pickles and peanut butter - the bestest combination for a sandwich ever. People are reluctant to take my word for it and try it, but it really is.

Anonymous said...

Laura.. you are funny!!
Love apple crisp;)

Anonymous said...

Ooo, can I have the other half of the pickle? Yum. Hi, Mindi! How do I get to your blog? And who is anonymous? How mysterious of them...

Anonymous said...

I think that is funny that you can't tell a joke without laughing. Shows you have a good sense of humor. :) BTW: this is your old neighbor.. Mindi's sister..

Anonymous said...

Hi Aimee!

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth-

I had a diet coke just for you today. I can't say it was intentional- it was a can that had been left open, and was REALLY flat. I almost threw it out, but that seems like a sin, plus, I thought you would be appreciate it. :)

And I will take your word on the pickles and pb thing- yikes.