Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I love The Big Bang Theory also.

I like to follow up on or copy other's blog posts. It makes keeping a blog easy. Sometimes, I like to copy Leanne, 'cause I actually agree with her a lot. Plus, she's cool. Here's my follow up to her TBBT post:


You know you REALLY love The Big Bang Theory when...

...when you want to sit down in your spot, and nowhere else.

…when you dress up like the Doppler effect for Halloween.

…when you accidentally use "spock" in a game of rock, paper, scissors.

... when you refer to rearranging your sock drawer as "the new organisational paradigm".

…when you disagree with someone you raise your hand and say, "Formal protest!'

…when your most frequent argument is "I accept your premise, I reject your conclusion."

…when you now use Rocket Scientist as an insult rather than as a compliment for high intelligence.

…when you line up all of your cereal boxes in order of fiber content.

…whenever you fall down or drop something your immediate response is: "Oh, gravity! Thou art a heartless bitch."

...when you have established a roommate agreement with a sidekick clause.

...when you want Sheldon's (knock,knock,+[your name]) to be your new ring-tone.

...when you become facebook friend with Sheldon Cooper.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you two have me really confused. Especially winging out swear words and stuff. What's up with these posts? Or should I just MYOB and chunk the blog reading activity?
Shari

Lorz said...

Shari- it's a tv show. And those were someone else's words, not mine- I would never swear. ;) Keep reading the blogs- they're FUN! :D

Anonymous said...

??????????

Anonymous said...

okay, like I just mentioned on Leanne's blog, it's okay. I'm fine with simple not getting it.
Shari

Elizabeth Halt said...

so that's where the gravity saying came from. that is funny.

Pete/Heidi said...

That show is the best!!!! I was so disappointed with the writer's strike last year--and afraid that it was going to be cancelled. Seriously, well worth the 1/2 hour effort on Monday evenings!