Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Now HERE'S a fun game!

Today at work I am going to be doing grunt work. Lane Bryant and Petite Sophisticate shared the back room. Now Petite's is gone and Catherine's in moving in. We are no longer sharing the space. So, basically we have to somehow fit ALL of Lane Bryant's stuff into half the space. (Lane Bryant is 4 times larger than Catherines). There will be taking down and putting up new shelving. There will be moving boxes, merchandise, and who knows what else. All of this will take place in a very cluttered area. I am not graceful. I WILL get bruises. Heck, I get bruises unloading freight each week. So, here's the game: Let's guess the amount of injuries Laura will come home with tonight! Take your best shot!

1) How many bruises?
2) How many scrapes/cuts that require a bandaid?
3) How many stubbed toes?
4) How many broken finger nails? (Yes, those are injuries!)
5) How many pulled muscles?
6) How many broken bones? (Let's all put zero for that one)

And a MEGA bonus question:

How many times will Laura swear out loud today?

And, NO, you do NOT get a prize for winning this game! Shame on you for wanting to want something for my pain!

Wishing you all a cuss-free day! :)

5 comments:

Julie said...

No prize?! Dang it. Well, I'll play anyway. :D

1.) 34
2.) 2
3.) 10
4.) 0 (aren't yours short right now?)
5.) 1 1/2
6.) ZERO

And bonus? 17- you better be counting!

Leanne said...

1. 4
2. 0
3. 1
4. 2
5. 3
6. 0

I'm more optimistic than Julie. LOL. :D

Lorz said...

Outcome:
1) I honestly won't know until tomorrow or later. My guess is it's a few more than 4...
2)1
3)1- good job Leanne!
4)1 (short nails break too, Julie) :P
5)1 (So close Julie! lol)
6)ZERO- thank goodness!

Thanks for playing! Heehee. :D

Lorz said...

Oh, the bonus:

I quit counting at about 43. Seriously, I was a sailor.

MindiJo said...

shoot. I missed it.