Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh, and the "I will nots"

for 2010:

*I will NOT stop drinking Diet Coke.
*I will NOT give up sweets...cut back some hopefully, but never giving up my chocolate.

In case you cared to know.

OH! That's a thing for my list! Hold on, let me see what number I'm on...
...

Holy crap. I haven't worked on my list since last March!

#74) Sometimes I'll say really random things at really random times and end by saying, "in case you cared to know". Davin's correct response is always, "I did, thank you". And the other way around. We care to know everything the other has to say.

3 comments:

Julie said...

You guys are adorable. :)

And never give up chocolate- you're not a quitter.

Mari said...

That's awesome that you both care to know.

I say to my kids: "There's some ice cream in the fridge if you want some." Then I stop and think. And then I say: "There's ice cream in the fridge even if you don't want some."

MindiJo said...

Keep going! Seriously. We need to know 26 more things.