Thursday, January 1, 2009

No, I did not forget about my list...

56) I love love love naps.

57) I snore. So Davin tells me- he says he loves listening to me snore because it means I'm sleeping soundly. Weird, but sweet.

58) I can wake myself up from a bad dream- I just tell myself it's a dream and to wake up- it usually works!

59) I tend to stay in my pajamas for as long as I can. If I'm home all day, that sometimes means until dinner (or later). :)

60) I'm all about comfort over fashion. I would much rather wear jeans and a sweatshirt than a stylish dress.

61) And flip flops over heals any day!

62) My new favorite pastime is Wii.

63) I have two left feet, but I am determined to conquer Dance Dance Revolution!

64) So far I've only managed to get a pulled hamstring and sore feet, but I WILL PREVAIL!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go you!

I love naps.

I also love pajamas. When I come home from work, I change into my pajamas to take Atlas for a walk. [They're fleece pants and a sweatshirt, or my running pants and a top so very walk-friendly.] Sometimes I think my neighbors must think that all I ever wear is "pajamas", LOL, because we mostly run into each other when I'm out with the pup. :)

Anonymous said...

I wish I could wake myself from bad dreams! Also, I take comfort over style as well. :) How high does your list go BTW? Hope it's hundreds!

Anonymous said...

It occured to me the other day that you hadn't gotten very far on your list. I was wondering if you forgot.

Me, I don't do comfy clothes. Seriously. My kids ask me if I am wearing pajamas if they see me in comfy clothes. I wear them only to the gym.

My most casual is jeans and a t-shirt. I find them comfortable, but I feel much better with them on. Try it. Seriously, it really does change my self esteem.

Anonymous said...

All of the brothers lie about their wives snoring. Rather irritating at times!

Anonymous said...

Not to mention the time that Zane's good looking friend showed up the one day I decided to stay in my pj's until noon. I learned my lesson the hard way. NEVER AGAIN. Ask him, I think it embarrassed him more than me.

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth~ When I was working I had proof for my neighbors that I don't only wear pajamas, but not anymore! Sweats it is!

Leanne~ You can actually train yourself to wake yourself up- for real it's what I did. My list goes to 100- if I can think of 100 things about myself.

Sara~ LOL. Men. My mom and dad always 'argue' about who is the snorer. (They both are!)

Mindi~ The difference is- you have a body to show off. Me, not so much. Julie has even come shopping with me to try find clothes that are flattering. They isn't much- so when I DO find something I feel like I look okay in, I snatch, regardless of the price. But I still have to feel comfortable in it. Besides, I buy CUTE flip flops! :D