Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Room for one extra prayer tonight?


We are lucky and blessed to be this little guys god parents. Gregory is Julie and Andrew's youngest son. He was born last February with gastroschisis and spent several weeks in the hospital (above). The first 11 months of Gregory's life as been full of ups and quite a few downs. He's going into the hospital tomorrow morning so they can try figure out the latest bump in the road. He is SO lucky to have the best mommy and daddy- they have been given strength beyond belief. And his big brother, Ethan, what a trooper! I can't go into how wonderful they are right now- I can't see the screen through my tears. So, I'll end this one by asking you to please say a little prayer for Gregory and his family. Thank you.
P.S. Here's Gregory's story:

7 comments:

Leanne said...

Done.

Julie said...

That means so much, Laura. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Prayer to this vey special family!

MindiJo said...

This is such a sweet post. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Will do.

BTW: You look really good with a baby in your arms!!

Elizabeth Halt said...

I'm sending prayers. He looks like such a sweetheart, even through all the tests.

Anonymous said...

You don't know me and I came across this post. This is so sad. Other people's strength is amazing to me. Best wishes to this family!

Anonymous said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with them.

You two look so cute holding a baby!