Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"Tag" I'm it!

Thanks, Mindi! These six things are going toward my 100 things:

1 (50)- Unlike Mindi, I despise cooking. I think Davin cooks more than I do. I always say that once we have a family I'll get more into it. I don't know what the chances of that are...

2 (51)- I am married to a wanna-be farmer. Davin thinks it would be cool to have a chunk of land and a combine to play with. That's more about him, but I'm using it.

3 (52)- I talk to myself in the car. I have conversations with imaginary people. Sometimes I don't have water with and my mouth gets dry from my meaningful conversations.

4 (53)- You know of Simon Baker? He stars in the new show The Mentalist. His smile melts your heart. His character's smile, of course.

5 (54)- I don't like coffee, but I kind of wish I did. The idea is appealing to me, but each time I taste it, I gag. Even if it's a food with coffee flavor. Yuck. I'll stick with my Diet Coke, even in the cold, cold winter.

6 (55)- Davin and I cannot play Monopoly together. I get mad and throw the board. Seriously. Davin sucks at making deals.

Okay, I get to tag! Amy L., Elizabeth, Janette, Jen H., JoLynn, Leanne

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How come all your things are more interesting than mine? Are you that much more interesting than me?

Anonymous said...

1. I used to not love cooking, and now I do, so there is hope. :)

2. A combine? How would a combine be fun? A toy combine might be fun, but not a real one. :)

3. I talk to Atlas. A lot. I tell him stories. Somehow, I think this should make you feel much better, LOL.

4. I saw one episode and loved him. He has a great smile - and tously hair. And he is an intuitive. Be still my heart.

5. I don't like it either, though I don't mind coffee-flavored ice cream, for example.

Anonymous said...

Laura, I love the talking to yourself in the car. That one makes me giggle. Thank you for sharing these, they are great.
I didn't used to think I liked cooking either. Had I never gotten married, I wouldn't have ever found out.

Anonymous said...

Maybe there's hope for the cooking thing... I didn't like to either, but the more I did it, the more I got comfortable and pretty soon I loved it! Ok, maybe it wasn't that fast but it happened.

(Hey, it's in your genes. Somewhere. Now find it!) ;)

I married a wanna be farmer. Look out!!! We have 30-some chickens now, land, and I'm afraid it won't be long before we've inherited some livestock. Although, inherited, indeed! Not sure where we're going to find the funds to invest in such creatures at this point in our lives. (Thank goodness!) ;)

Love that you have conversations in the car. You always get a chuckle out of me! :) Do you know when I think of you, I picture you laughing? That's what I remember about you. I have this image of you laughing so hard, you have tears streaming down your face.

Anonymous said...

Leanne- trust me- you are very interesting! You know who you are and so everything you say is meaningful- I like that about you. Unless we're talking about pickles, of course.

Elizabeth- Boys like big toys, I guess. LOL- I watched a rerun on the Mentalist the other night just to watch Simon Baker. Not to worry, Davin knows. :D

Mindi- try talk to yourself in the car- you might be surprised at what you have to say!

Jennifer- I don't think Davin wants the animals, just the tractors. And I'm okay with that. :D
It frightens me to think of your image of me- however, I have found myself in the situation many times. Once I start laughing, I cannot stop. I cry and my face turns bright red. Embarassing. Oh well. :D

Anonymous said...

Laura, not embarrasing at all! I think we all get like that, those are the best of times. :) Trust me. It's a good image.