Monday, December 1, 2008

Missing airplane ride story...

I had posted a really, really funny story that somehow got lost. I don't know if I accidentally deleted it when I was editing it- or if someone thought it wasn't funny and hacked into my account and deleted it. Actually, someone probably thought it was so funny that they hacked into my account and deleted it so they could use it as their own original idea. ...that's probably what happened.

Anyway, here's the shortened version:

I was bored on the flight home from Vegas. I couldn't sleep and everyone around me was chatting away. So I pretended to talk in my sleep. People stopped talking. I heard someone say "should we wake her up?" and another say "no, I don't think we're supposed to." After a few mumbled phrases I stopped. And after about a minute the chatting started again.

Now, you may think that was just obnoxious- it was- but it was so much fun! And I kept a straight face! Davin thought it was weird, as did others, but hey, it kept me entertained for a few minutes! So if you're ever looking for something to do on a boring flight, take this into consideration. Just don't talk about bombs or anything. I suspect that may get you into some mighty trouble.

And there's the missing story...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?! You seriously dared to do that? You are hilarious. That's funny right there.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what happened to that story!

Anonymous said...

You're nuts;)

Anonymous said...

you make me laugh out loud! Too funny, I don't think I would ever dare to do that!

Anonymous said...

the thing is, you told me I am nuts...
Shari

Anonymous said...

Shari, I still maintain you're nuts. I lovingly accuse you of being a bit off. :D

Anonymous said...

I just had to post, that's hilarious! That sounds like something my husband would do!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, I was laughing so hard, Mark had to ask me what was going on. :) I can't believe you dared to do that. You rock.

Now if only there was a little video recording all of this...