Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Thanksgiving ABC's

I am thankful for...

A- Adoption. A miracle for families.
B- Blogs. I find keeping one very therapeutic, and reading others very entertaining.
C- Crayons. My favorite way to go back to childhood.
D- Diet Coke. Yum. And Davin, of course. :)
E- Our Environment. We all need to do our part to preserve it for our children.
F- Friends, Family, and Faith.
G- Green grass. It is a sure sign of spring!
H- Home. I am thankful to have a warm bed to lay my head each night.
I- Imagination. I love to drift off into daydreams.
J- Juno. My favorite movie to date.
K- Koivisto’s and Kangas’s. Our two loving families.
L- Laughter. It does the body and mind good.
M- Music. Yet another therapy for myself.
N- Noodles & Co. Their mac n’ cheese is outta this world!
O- Organ donors. Are you one?
P- Personalities. What makes each of us unique.
Q- Quilts. They keep us cozy warm.
R- Rainbows. God’s beautiful promise to all of us.
S- Sunshine. Possibly my favorite thing in the world.
T- Target. Shopping therapy. Hm, I need a lot of therapy, don’t I? :)
U- Understanding. Something we can all strive to be better at.
V- Volunteering. A fulfilling way to spend my time.
W- Wishes. I make on every time I see 10:26 on a digital clock. Wanna hear that story? :)
X- X-rays. They found Davin’s blood clot.
Y- Yin and Yang. A balance of all life.
Z- Zoos. Who doesn’t love monkeys?

Wishing everyone a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love your list! It's very thoughtful. I want to hear the 10:26 story for sure. Could be your next blog entry. So glad to see you today; love you guys so much! XOXO and Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Davin! We were thinking of you today.

Anonymous said...

I love your new background!

Anonymous said...

I love your list - and do want to hear the 10.26 story. I've never had their mac'n'cheese. Clearly I'll have to try it sometime.

Love the new background, btw.

Anonymous said...

Great list! Also great Christmas look to your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good holiday! Good list, BTW.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to blog about 10:26 sometime. Even if it means you all will think for certain that I'm strange.

Elizabeth- I get the mac n' cheese with the whole grain noodles and grilled chicken on top. Yum.

Anonymous said...

Now you have me craving mac n cheese! It's one of my favorite dishes. I've never been to Noodles & Co. but I've heard lots of good things about it.

I like your new background!