Thursday, November 20, 2008

My sweet sister!


Last night Davin came home from my parents with a gift in hand from my little sister, Mary (age 9). This is what the attached note says:

Dear Laura & Davin
I am very depressed that happened to you but I am glad it is over with. Here is something that will warm you up Hot Cocoa. I made it at lady-bugs. It has how to make it on the tag. You can make in the winter time if you want or right now.
Love, Mary

How sweet is she? (:

Later I talked to my mom and she said that Mary was worried about Davin coming to help my brother with is math. She said, "But how will he get in here with a wheelchair?" When my mom told her Davin was feeling good and could walk Mary said, "Oh, that's a relief." I love her! :D

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's way too cute. You are so blessed to have so many sweet sisters!!!

Anonymous said...

She is such a little sweetheart:)
~trista

Anonymous said...

Ah-Marsy-doets! She is growing up but we are still so fortunate to have her innocent presense in our crazy lives! How precious is that-hot cocoa and all!

Anonymous said...

what a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

Yes, that's really sweet!

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big! So sweet...those young sisters, aren't they?

Anonymous said...

Come home and update your blog.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Gotta love the little kids!
Shortly after I moved to the up, I had a missed call from home. I called back thinking it was my mom, but no she hadn't called me. After asking around, it turned out to be Danny. I was so touched that he called to say he missed me! - until I found out he went throuh the phone book and called everyone in the family because he was bored!

Anonymous said...

That is SO cute! We never even think that kids would stress about certain things and then they come up with the cutest things to do/say. :)

Anonymous said...

Where the heck are you?!?!?!? Vegas still? I miss your blog already, sister! Love you.

Anonymous said...

I was telling my mom that Mary must catch so much conversation that they don't even realize. I didn't really even know what she was "depressed" about- I assume it was Davin being in the hospital, but who knows what else she knew. :)

Amanda~ that is so funny that you thought you were getting special attention! I honestly don't know if I have ever met Danny, but from all his stories, I know I would love him!

Leanne and Amy~ Settle down. :P I'm back. Kind of. In Salt Lake City for a few hours. Fun fun.