Saturday, November 1, 2008

6 more things

17) I am a massage therapist. Kind of. I'm out of commission due to elbow surgery about six weeks ago. Practicing massage therapy keeps me grounded. I can be completely stressed out, and the moment I walk into a massage, I feel calm. It is the one and only thing that makes me feel 100% calm. That and vicodin...aw, I could use a vicodin right now...kidding. Kind of. :)

18) I cannot make a decision to save my life. I went to buy a purse yesterday and once I narrowed it down it took me 45 minutes to decide between black and brown. But the red one was kind of fun...I went with black, but I still might change my mind and exchange it.

19) My motto in life is Live, Laugh, Love

20) I am not a morning person. At all. I need a good hour to myself with my diet coke and the computer or tv to wake up. Don't talk to me or open any blinds until that 60 minutes passes. Davin is sometimes too cheerful in the morning, so I snarl at him, and he usually backs down.

21) M&M's, fresh strawberry twizzlers, and diet coke can turn a bad day good.

22) I love the show "The Office". So much so that it should have been #1 on my list. Even if someone normally does not watch television, they should make the time to watch this show. It's less than 25 minutes of your day if you watch it online.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, it's "Indecision may or may not be my problem" right?

Anonymous said...

"I may or may not be indecisive!" Oh, and I love the Office more. I wish we could watch it together on Thursday nights. :)

Anonymous said...

You know, I tried the Office once, and did not love it. It was ok, but not great. Is it something you have to watch a few times before you really get into it?

Anonymous said...

YES, Elizabeth! The first time I watched it I thought it was so dumb. But it grows on you and pretty soon you're hooked- I gaurantee it!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hmmm .. maybe I'll give it another try then. I do like Steve Carrell.

Anonymous said...

I really liked the comment on Vicodin Laura..cuz i sooo feel the same way at times..and since I actually still have 2 bottles of em I kind of use em now and again .. LOL bad maybe..good yes!