Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today I am thankful for...

*Davin not having to give himself injections anymore- he hates needles! He had a doctors appointment today, and although there will be a lot of monitoring for several months, he feels good, and can go back to work. (He goes stir-crazy at home) Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

*Sisters. Thank you, Leanne, for the card and cd. I think this music is going to become part of my life. For sure.

*My healing elbow. No more physical therapy appointments! I will continue doing my exercises and add weight as my arm strengthens.

And two more very important things:

*Peggy's blog, and

* the Ted Danson Hot Name Game
Between the two I have laughed more in the past day than I have in months! Although Davin doesn't check out the blogs, he is also thankful for them- he says he is happy to hear me laugh again. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

With you on the laugh therapy with this blog thing going on! YAY! Davin is one step closer to better! No more injections and off to work! The last two thankful fors are worth about a year of laughs and it feels so awesome to laugh!

Anonymous said...

You're welcome. The Natalie Grant song isn't the version I wanted ("In Christ Alone") but it's okay. I've been listening to this CD for two days and I LOVE it. I hope you do too.

My cheeks hurt from laughing so much today. And I'm exhausted.

Anonymous said...

I mean, I can't beleive that anyone would poo-poo a blog.

I too, am splitting a gut!

But I won't be starting my own no matter what you say.

Shari

Anonymous said...

But Shari, we want to hear all about the happenings at the Stanton Township Clerks office!

Anonymous said...

yay!

Anonymous said...

SO happy I started such a fantastic blog! Really now....What did I ever do before I started posting such fabulous things about myself. I'm even learning new things every day about myself. It's really neat.

Anonymous said...

Shari...just do it. It's way more fun than you can even imagine. At least keep reading blogs. There are lots of "bloggers" out there who don't have their own blogs, but keep in touch with everyone! We love it!

Anonymous said...

Do it. It's so much fun. Sure, we've hit a couple of rough spots. But these last few days more than makes up for it. I feel like I am actually back in those days.

Anonymous said...

not, I really will never have my own blog but I enjoy everyone else's. Good laughs lately, to say the least.
Shari

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that Davin's on the mend! Andrew was a little stressed out for him, mentioning how much "it sucked" and "poor Dave" like 3 times... That's kind of sappy for him. Okay, but NOT as sappy as helping him with his socks! :P
What CD are you listening to? I love the "In Christ Alone" song! My favorite version, so beautiful, is by Geoff Moore and Adrienne Liesching. Here's a link. Check it out... It's nearly impossible for s person not feel just a little bit better after listening to it. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6wMB-AWLC4&feature=related