Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Moving on!

23) If I could afford it, I would go to college for the rest of my life- I love to learn!

24) I LOVE music- almost anything but heavy metal. I'm usually listening to indie rock. Reggae is super fun- reminds me of Jaimaca! Rap is awesome for working out!

25) I do NOT like Christmas music before Thanksgiving.

26) I have a big mouth- figuratively. Sometimes I say things before thinking. Gets me in trouble sometimes. Yikes.

27) I love hockey. I grew up in a hockey family. I wish I could afford season tickets for the Wild- oh, that would be SO cool!

28) I wish I loved dogs 'cause they are so dang cute! But I don't. (Sorry Elizabeth) Because....

29) I'm a clean freak. Not to be confused with a neat freak- my house is usually messy. I just don't like to be dirty. I know all dogs aren't dirty, trust me, but it's just a weird thing about me...

30) I wish I could snap my fingers and I wouldn't have to pee anymore. My bladder is the size of a pea and going to the bathroom is just a pain in the a** sometimes!

31) I wish I could snap my fingers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is your bladder the size of a pea or the size of a pee? Hmm...

Anonymous said...

that's all right. I think I love dogs enough for 100 people, LOL.

I wish I could love cats, because a few people that I love dearly love cats. I love their cats because they love them, but I do not love them for their cat-like selves. Except maybe for Dory, who has a neurological issue and bobs her head so very cutely. It is hard not to love her for her.

Anonymous said...

Leanne, aren't you clever with words!
Laura, as usual- I am loving your blog. You are really an interesting person.

Anonymous said...

Me too! (The pea/pee thing.)

I was telling Mark the other day, I'm enjoying your blog so much. You're so dang funny, reminds me of your sisters! I'm glad to reconnect with both you and Leanne this way.