Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A new day

Okay, so I've put off posting for a couple days because I had nothing good to say. You know the saying "if you have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all...". Well, that's how the last few days have been. But today starts new...

First: Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. I'm sorry I don't know all of you- even some that I know I should know...your comments are very kind- thank you! P.S. I made my email accessible through my blog.

Second: It's election day!!! This means no more icky ads! And, more importantly, our country can move in a new and refreshing direction. I look forward to the changes our new president will bring to our great nation!

Last, but not least: It is sunny outside, and I get to spend time with my nieces!

I know this month is going to be rough at times- I will always be wondering if Oliver is born and healthy. I will have my days of feeling sad. But today I am going to push those tears back, and be happy to be with nieces- they always put a smile on my face!

Peace out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hugs and Kisses to T&T's girls! Can't wait to see everyone at Thanksgiving! Amy

Anonymous said...

Still thinking of you...