Thursday, March 26, 2009

Adoption Blog

Don't ask me why I've been passing time by networking for adoption. You would think I would be taking a break from the whole adoption process right now...but it feels right. I miss Kiya more than I could ever express- I see her little mouth every time I close my eyes...that beautiful little baby....

-sigh-

...anyway...

I started an adoption blog. I would love for you to pass the link on to anyone and everyone you may know. Someone out there knows someone who knows a birth mother, right? You are welcome to leave comments on the blog. However, if you want your comment to be published, please leave it anonymously and sign your name- that way it won't be linked back to your blog. Thanks!

Also, if your on facebook, I started a group called Domestic Adoption- Networking and Support. Please invite ALL your friends to join! Thanks!

Once again, thanks for all your thoughts and prayers. We are healing slowly but surely. :)

ETA: I have decided to not allow comments on the adoption blog. Not that we don't want to hear from people- we do!- but email will keep it more private. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Checked out your adoption blog...It's really nice! Good Luck!

Julie said...

By the way, I love your new background. It is more spring-y than outside!

I'm really proud of you. You're inspiring. :)

MindiJo said...

I love the new blog. However, I couldn't get the letter from your neice to enlarge.

Lorz said...

Shoot. It used to work. Guess it requires good eyes. :(

Thanks for telling me.

~ Junkyard Jennifer said...

I love your adoption blog. It looks great! And, Cami's letter to you guys is priceless.

Keeping your focus on that light at the end of the tunnel will get you through all of this. That precious little baby is out there waiting for you somewhere.

ethiopifinn said...

As you already know, your adoption blog moved me. I think it is a great seed to sew.