Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tupperware Fundraiser TONIGHT

Come one, come all!!! I mean, there's gotta be some locals that read my blog, right? If you already bought your Thatsa Bowl, and your cupboards are fully stocked with Tupperware storage, come anyway! There will be goodies- who can pass that up??? Many people have asked about donating to Gregory's Benefit account at First National Bank. Well, there will be a collection just for that at the party! So, come socialize, show your support, and enjoy a brownie! Look forward to seeing you! :)

Open House at Dassel City Hall
6:30-8:30 p.m.

6 comments:

Leanne said...

I'll be there!

Anonymous said...

Was it last night!??!? I thought it was tonight, 3/5/09....

cyndi

Lorz said...

It's tonight, Cyndi. I guess I didn't think about making sure the date was right- I changed it after midnight, but didn't think about the date. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Have a wonderful time--- I would for sure be up for a night out with the ladies tonight! This is a really special thing that you're doing, Laura.... not to mention fun :)

Lorz said...

Thanks, Julie, it went GREAT, but it wasn't me doing it! All I did was try spread the word. Greta did everything. And Angie, the seller, is being SO generous in donating 25% of ALL her March sales to Gregory's Benefit! So if you need any tupperware, feel free to order through her website! (The link is in the post below).

Anonymous said...

h