Friday, March 6, 2009

Tagged! Self Portrait


I figured it was bound to get around to me...oh well, here I am!!!
Oh, and, yes, my smile is that crooked! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tag: Julz, Megan, and Elizabeth.
Rules: Take and post 3 self portraits, NOW, no primping or editing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. Don't forget to check the picture in the post below this one- Leanne insisted on getting a picture with Louie from Bubba Gump Shrimp at MOA! Kids these days!

9 comments:

Leanne said...

I love all three of these pictures!

MindiJo said...

I like your bangs. They are so cute.

Plus, I think Yvonne started this whole thing. If you looked on her blog, she only did one pic. I thought I was doing extra credit. Whoops.

Jennifer Skoog Photography said...

Cute hair! Great self portraiture.

Elizabeth Halt said...

Great photos!

If a person is tagged and she doesn't see, was she really tagged. Hmmmmm .. good question to ponder.

Amanda Kay said...

Cute pictures!

Lorz said...

Aw, shucks. Thanks.

Elizabeth~ no one's pointing a paint ball gun at you to do it, but if I lived closer I would... kidding. ;D

ethiopifinn said...

you crack me up. i love your hip hop photo.

Lorz said...

Jenny~ I defintely have hip hop in my soul, yo! :D

Julie said...

You rock. And you're adorable. I took one picture for a post but can't download it to my blog due to the missing downloader thingy-mabobber.